Prepare a 1,100- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine the concept of the self. Address the following items:Define the concept of the self in the social world.Apply the self to your life, including self-concept, self-esteem, and self-efficacy.Describe at least two social experiences that affected your personal development.Write in the THIRD PERSON only (i.e., the author, the writer, etc.).Include at least two references in your paper. http://www.apa.org/journals/by_subject.html . Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines .
Phyliss Young or Catherine OwensAnswers 1Bids 1Other questions 10Tips 0
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Arc Essays only hires exceptional writers that are vetted by our HR .Upon recruitment, they undergo training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Our seasoned experts have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: we guarantee papers that exceed expectations. Besides having exceptional writers, a quality control team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Arc Essays are prepared from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation is adhered to. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors for quality assurance.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Arc Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Arc Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.