Identify one current struggling consumer product.Access the GCU Library business data bases. Research ‘rebranding strategy.’In a paper of 750-1,000 words, present a rebranding strategy for the product, including the following:1. A new name2. Changes in packaging3. The price point4. Product position5. Advertising strategy6. A distribution method7. Improvements in design or qualityPrepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Marketing 6Answers 3Bids 1Other questions 10Tips 0
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Arc Essays only hires exceptional writers that are vetted by our HR .Upon recruitment, they undergo training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Our seasoned experts have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: we guarantee papers that exceed expectations. Besides having exceptional writers, a quality control team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Arc Essays are prepared from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation is adhered to. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors for quality assurance.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Arc Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Arc Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.